If your digital software copyrighted material has been posted on our site opensoftware.com or if links to your digital assets copyrighted are showing through our search engine and you want this digital assets removed, then you must provide a written communication that proper details of information listed in the section. Please one-thing, be aware yourself that you will be liable for any kinds damages related fake clam (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that will be infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
OpenSoftwareCenter.com in acceptance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It’s our policy to respond as quickly to any infringement on notices and take appropriate actions as soon as possible under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable on any digital intellectual property laws.
- You must provide proof of the authorized person of material to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Providing sufficient contact information details so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address for direct quick contact.
Your identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in opensoftwarecenter.com’ search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the assets in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that you are sharing is that the information is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
We commit ourselves to remove any digital product that violates copyright within 48 hours after the receipt of the request. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.